The Wanderers Bicycle Club 98 Stanley Street
"In 1893 the Wanderers first saw the light. They now have commodious rooms at 98 Stanley Street, quite near Dominion Square, and are jolly crowd of fellows, totaling 128. They have figured quite prominently on the track of late " From Wheel and Cycling Trade Review 1896
It seems that jolly fellow, Joseph Drury, switched from the Wanderers to the Montreal Bicycle Club between 1895 and 1896.